- message from the vice-chancellor
- vice chancellor romano and staff
- mission and strategic goals
- commitment to diversity
- student affairs advancement
- reporting lines
- Student Affairs Committees
- OVCSA programs
- midwest deans conference
Alumni speak fondly of their Illinois Experience – and Student Affairs Advancement is here to ensure that U of I students continue to have access to exceptional programs and services that can change the course of their lives.
Your gifts help:
- Ensure University Housing can provide round the clock support for students in dozens of res halls across campus
- Train R.A.s and Multicultural Advocates to offer advice, encouragement and direction.
- Organize activities help students meet and acclimate to campus life.
- Support Illinois Leadership® Center I-Programs, workshops, Leadership Certificate Program and LeaderShape.
- Promotes Fraternity and Sorority Affairs, which offers students community alliances, shared common values and lifelong friendships.
Student Affairs programs touch their lives of our 43,000+ students in different ways. We offer a quiet place to study at the Illini Union, health resources and education at McKinley Health Center, and counseling and encouragement from the Counseling Center in times of need. When a difficult situation arises, the Office for Student Conflict Resolution helps create mutual understanding and respect.
Contact us today to find out how your time, talents and financial support can help make a difference for today's - and tomorrow's - students!